Wednesday 18 September 2013

Introduction

My name is Callum, I was born and raised in Oxford and have been living here ever since my birth. School wise; I started off at Cutteslowe primary school, then took the step that most do from Cutteslowe and moved on to the Cherwell. My father works as a teacher at St. Edwards in the local area, so when I reached year 9 I was moved there. St. Edwards was not the school for me so I am glad to return to the Cherwell for sixth form. and I'm studying Media Studies for AS because Media is such a large part of my life and all my peers' too, it believe it will become increasingly important as time goes on, so a vast knowledge of the subject will defiantly prove useful in later life. I think will defiantly be continuing it onto A2. On my blog I will be documenting almost everything I do through out the years, including small pieces describing camera shots and detailed annotations of various elements of Media. 

1 comment:

  1. Great intro Callum, can you make sure you get the rest of the posts that are due up on your blog please.

    ReplyDelete